Blood Drops

Feb 19, 2010

Not easy, but worth it

You know, creating a publishing house, and launching a website is a lot more work than I thought it would be but I have to tell you, it is a lot of fun and I am seriously looking forward to the launching of both. The website, reybooks.com, is coming in March and my first book, Blood Drops, goes on sale June 1, 2o1o on amazon.com. I have worked so hard on this novel. I wrote the book, created the cover, built the website and hired a great artist, King B (who you can find on facebook by typing King Bee in the search) to create my logo. I've had so much positive feedback from everyone and this has been encouraging. As the time gets closer I continue to fine tune and tweek little things and every time I think the website is ready to go....I find something new to work on. Haha. But that's all part of the business I guess. But I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your support. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say for now...have a great day and I'll try to blog again tomorrow...
RSB

No comments:

Post a Comment